Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1st MPS Blog Hop Challenge

Hi Everyone!!  This is my first MPS (aka My Pink Stamper) Blog Hop challenge.  What is a MPS Blog Hop challenge?  Well, a MPS Blog Hop is a challenge that you post a project that you've created in the MPS blog.  There is a guideline that you have to follow.  To find out what the guideline of this challenge is, you have to check out the all blog of each MPS design team member (what a bunch of talented ladies).  At the end, you will find out the guideline of this Blog Hop challenge.  The guideline of this Blog Hop challenge is that you have to either use MPS Stamps set or the color has to be PINK (MPS favorite color).

Since Valentine is around the corner, I made two Valentine Cards using the color  "pink" (also one of my favorite color).  The inspiration of these cards comes from my family.  I hope you'll like it.

VC #1

This card is inspired by my husband.  Inside, I stamp "True Love Stories Never Have Ending".  This is what I believe in our relation.  I know our "love story" will last forever and ever, "till death do us apart".  I know it sounds very GOOGOO GAGA but that's how I feel about my husband.  My friends and families may be surprised from what I said because I'm not a very affectionated person in public.  Hehehe. 

KMC's Recipe
-  Size:  A2 (4-1/4" x 5-1/2")
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Love Struck 
-  Card Stock:  Recollection (Brown),  Recollection (White), Best Occasion (Pink)
-  Paper:  Making Memories (Light Pink)
-  Punch:  Martha Stewart Punch-Double Edge 
-  Ribbon:  Organdy-1/2" Wide (Brown)
-  Embossing:  Cuttlebug Folder 
-  Rhinestone:  I-Rock

VC #2

This card is inspired by my daughter.  I like to use butterfly in my cards for many reasons.  In many people eyes, butterfly is a beautiful creature but in my eyes, butterfly symbolize my daugher.  My daughter has special need and unique in her own little ways.  As of right now, many people might see her as a ugly, fizzy caterpillar.  However, I know in my heart my daughter will transform from a ugly caterpiller to a butterfly.  She will suprised us.  Inside, I stamp "For An Instant Love Can Transform The World".  I know my daughter will change how the world see her.  She will transform through metamorphorsis.  She will not just inspire me but I believe that she will also inspire many of you.  

KMC's Recipe: 
-  Size:  A2 (4-1/4" x 5-2/1")
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Love Struck & Wall Decor 
-  Card Stock:  Recollection (Brown),  Recollection (White), Best Occasion (Pink)
-  Paper:  Making Memories (Light Pink) 
-  Ribbon:  Satine-7/8" Wide (Brown)
-  Embossing:  Cuttlebug Folder 
-  Rhinestone:  I-Rock

Please give me some comments.  Thx. 

"Well, that's all folks"!  Ta Ta for now.



4 comments:

  1. Wow how beautiful! thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards - thank you so much for sharing them with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both lovely cards and your butterfly is beautiful. Thank you for joining in with us over at Crafty Ann's challenge blog this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. kelly, another very elegant card you have made. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete