Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Birthday Day Card for More Than Favors: Wacky Wednesday #23-Color Challenge & My Pink Stamper: Happy Birthday to Me Challenge

Good Morning everyone.  Thank you for dropping by.  This morning I made a birthday card for two challenges.  I know I'm double dip.  For "More Than Favors: Wacky Wednesday #23-Color Challenge", you need to use the colors of pink, green and brown in your projects.  Pink and green are also Robyn with My Pink Stamper favorite colors.  Therefore, I decided to use the same card to wish Robyn a happy birthday and also enter her challenge ("My Pink Stamper: Happy Birthday to Me Challenge").

When I made this card, I was thinking of my very good friend, Stacy.  Stacy is a very special friend.  I know her for a very long time. This card remind me of you, Stacy, forever young and fashionable.   Stacy, if you read my blog, I hope you will like this card.    

BDC #12

KMC's Recipe:
-  Size:  4" x 8"
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Forever Young
-  Card Stock:  DCWV (Metalic Green) and Recollection (Brown) 
-  Paper:  Making Memories (Pink)
-  Punch:  Martha Stewart-Double Edge
-  Embellishment:  Michaels ($1 bin-Pink and Green)
-  Ribbon:  JoAnn-Organdy Ribbon (Brown) 

I know I used lots of bling.  I love bling.  What can I say!  If we can afford diamond, we can have BLING!  Blings are girl's best friend.  This is a card that either you love or you hate it.  I just LOVE it myself.  The bling makes it stand out.  I can use glitter but it is just not the same.  The bling adds different flavor to the cards.  

"Wells, That's All Folks"!  Ta Ta for Now.  "Stay Tune"!

Please leave me a comment whether or not you like this card.  

Thanks for visiting my blog.  

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty.

    TFS,
    Erin
    http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I am happy to be your newest follower! I found your blog from the Wacky Wednesday challenge. Love your card, it is too cute!

    Jillian
    jillianbeancrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. I love it.

    Just became your newest follower. I would love it if you would take a look at my blog and become a follower.

    phollyphlox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete