Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Valentine Cards for My Creative Time Imagine Nation Monday Challenge-"Sweet"/ "Valentine"

Hi again!  Since Valentine Day is around the corner, I made couple more Valentine cards beside VC#1 and VC#2.  I use this card (VC #3 and VC #4) to enter Emma with "My Creative Time: Imagine Nation Monday Challenge".  To enter the challenge, you "must use Imagine but you don't have Imagine, you can still participate".

I hope you will like this one.  There is no inspiration in this card.  I just made it because I want to use more of the Love Struck Cricut cartridge.  The cuts of this cartridge are so delicate and intricate.  Of course, it is very beautiful.

Drum rolling..............

VC #3

KMC's Recipe:
-  Size:  5-1/2" x 5-1/2"
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Love Struck 
-  Style:  Joy Fold Card 
-  Card Stock:  Recollection (Black, Red, and White)
-  Embossing:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folder 
-  Ribbon:  Celebrate It-3/8" Wide (Black)
-  Embellishment:  I-Rock

VC #4

KMC's Recipe:
-  Size:  5-1/2" x 5-1/2"
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Love Struck 
-  Style:  Joy Fold Card 
-  Card Stock:  Recollection (Black, Red, and White)
-  Embossing:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folder 
-  Ribbon:  Celebrate It-3/8" Wide (Black)
-  Embellishment:  I-Rock
-  Punch:  Martha Stewart Edge Punch

As you can tell, VC #3 and VC #4 look pretty similar.  All I did was adding a strip of lace in the middle of the card.  Please leave me a comment which one you like better, VC #3 or VC #4.  

"That's All Folks"!  Ta Ta for now.  "Stay Tune"!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you made the gate fold card....very pretty.

    Thanks for Jitterbuggin'!

    ReplyDelete