Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Very First Handmade Pearl Necklace

Hi All.  Welcome to KMC!  Today, I don't have any paper craft (ie cards, treat bag, etc) to post but I'm venture out to another type of craft (aka beading w/ wire) instead.  Yes, I made my first pearl necklace!  This is a very simple necklace and I made everything from scratch (ie jump rings and loop the pearls).  I know it is not perfect but I hope practice will make perfect.  I hope my next necklace or bracelet will be better and more interesting in design.  Anyway, I hope you like it.

PNL #1

Since I am a newbie in beading, I hope you can give me some comments so I can improve myself next time.

"That's All Folks"!  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, this is so pretty. I love your cards too. I found you through Momo. Isn't this the sweetest thing she is doing for us.

    ReplyDelete