Saturday, April 9, 2011

Handmade Pinata for My Daughter's 3rd Birthday Party

Hi All.  I know I have been MIA for a while.  I was busy planning my daughter's birthday party, school, and volunteer at hospital.  On top of everything, I daughter was sick last week.

Guess what.  I made a pinata for my daughter's birthday party.  Originally I want to make a flower with two butterflies.  Then, my five years old son convince to make a cocoon with butterfly.  I think his idea is better than mine.  Birthday is a celebration of person's day of birth and a cocoon is the beginning life / birth of a butterfly.  Therefore, it make more sense to use cocoon for birthday party.  Here is my pinata.  I hope you will like it.



BBP #1

KMC's Recipe:
-  Size:  Butterfly cut at 6"
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Wall Decor 
-  Card Stock:  Recollection ( Brown, Yellow, Pink)
-  Paper:  Newspaper, Streamer 

"That's All Folks"!  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.  

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! I might just have to copy this for my kids next party!! TFS.... Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handmade Pinata for your Daughter's 3rd Birthday Party! It looks awesome I am totally impressed with it. Even I am doing arrangements for my daughter’s upcoming birthday celebrations at the New York venues for kid’s parties. I would like to make this Handmade Pinata for this bash.

    ReplyDelete