Thursday, May 26, 2011

My First Handmade Cricut Pinata-Mickey Mouse with Soccer Ball

Hi All!  I don't have new picture to post because I still have problem figure out my husband's camera and I am too proud to ask him.  Heheh.  Anyway, I do have something to post.  When I was trying to figure out my husband's camera I found some of my old project.  It was the first handmade Cricut pinata that I made for my son's 5th birthday party.


KMC's Recipe:

-  Cricut Cartridge:  Mickey Mouse and Friends, Sport Mania 
-  Card Stock:  DCWV (Red, White, Yellow, Beige, Pink) 
-  Posterboard:  Target (Black) 

"That's All Folks!"  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC. 

2 comments:

  1. This is too cool! You did a wonderful job! TFS!

    ♥Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I also made a Hello Kitty pinata for my friend's daughter b-day.

    ReplyDelete