Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tag for My Nephew's Baby Shower

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for dropping by KMC.  My nephew's baby shower is around the corner. He asked me to  help him to make tags for the candy that he and his wife are planning to give out as favors at the shower.  I feel so honor.  Here is the tags that I made last night.  Hope the parents-to-be will like it.  



Sorry the pix doesn't come as clear as it should be.  I'm not comfortable of using my husband's camera.  It is too big and my hands are too shakey.  

KMC's Receipe" 
-  Size:  Cut at 1"
-  Cricut Cartridge:  Baby Steps 
-  Card Stock:  Recollection (White, Yellow, Brown, Light Green, Light Blue, Turquoise) 
-  Dies:  Spellbinder Dies 
-  Ribbon:  Celebrate It-1/8" Wide (Light Blue)
-  Embellishment: I-Rock (Clear Rhinestone)

"That's All Folks!"  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC. 

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Thank you for joining the Wacky Wednesday Challenge. I hope to see you back for more challenges!

    Happy Crafting,
    Paula 
    Morethanfavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete