Sunday, June 19, 2011

Teacher's Gift

Good Evening.  Welcome back to KMC.  Tuesday will be my kids (son and daughter) last day of school then they will be on summer break until August.  Therefore, I made a pearl bracelet to thank my kids' teachers for all their helps especially my daughter's teacher.  My daughter (who is a special need child) make so many progress since she started pre-school.  I can't thanks the teacher, Chris, enough.  Making the bracelet is the least I can do.  I have to thanks my son's teacher, Laura, who has been so patient with me.  Thank you all!


Since I made the bracelets, I need to make a container to put the bracelets in.  I made a purse box to storage the bracelet.  I use the same paper as treat bags so it will match.  The purse box is similar to the one that I made before.  I hope you will like it.  




KMC's Recipe:
- Size:  Cut in 6"
- Cricut Cartridge:  Forever Young, Paisley 
- Card Stock:  American Crafts, Recollection (Light Green)
- Dies: Sizzix Dies 
- Embellishment: Darice Big Bling (Clear Rhinestone), Recollection Due Drop (Clear) 

"That's All Folks!"  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC. 


1 comment:

  1. Kelly, they turned out beautiful. I think you are a natural. :) Love the purse bags you put them in also. Definitely need to get together some time and craft. :)
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete