Thursday, July 14, 2011

Formal Card #2 (Wedding Card or Wedding Invitation)

Good Morning Everyone! I made another formal card last night but it was late and I'm tired so I did not post it.  It is very similar to the one that I made before.  I just change some of the details.  Hope you will like it.  

KMC's Recipe:
-  Size:  5" x 6-1/2"
-  Card Stock:  Recollection (White, Silver)
-  Embossing:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folder 
-  Embellishment:  Wilton, I-Rock (Clear Rhinestone)
-  Ribbon:  Joann's-Bridal Inspiration (White), Celebrate It-3/8" White (White)
-  Lace:  Joann's-1-1/2" Wide (White)

"That's All Folks!"  Ta Ta for Now!  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh My, what an elegant card. The embossing folder looks so lovely and the ebellishments so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My What an elegant card. The embossing folder is so lovely and embellishments just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so beautiful and elegant for a wedding. any couple would be happy to get this card.
    Thanks for playing with us @ Scrapbookaholic by abby. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful and perfect for a wedding :)

    ReplyDelete