Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Treat Bag: Fun in the Sun

Welcome to KMC.  My son's last day of school is around the corner.  Like last year, I want to give some treat to his classmates to reward their accomplishment through out the school year.  Therefore, I made a treat bag (will be filling with treats inside) today.  Hope my son and his classmates will like it.




KMC's Recipe: 
- Size:  9-3/4"x6-1/8"x2"
- Cricut Cartridge:  Create a Critter, Plantin SchoolBook 
- Card Stock:  Recollection (Read, Black, Light Green, Light Yellow, Yellow, Light Purple, Light Blue, Beige, Kraft)
- Postboard:  Hobby Lobby 
- Embossing:  Cuttlebug 
- Dies:  Spellbinder 
- Embellishment:  Big Bling (Clear Rhinestone) 

I entered this project in the following challenges: 

"That's All Folks!"  Ta Ta for Now.  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC. 


5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card.. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter this week.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice end-of-year treat! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such fun!!!amazing card sweetie!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful bag, and i am sure they will!! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. so nice of you to make this, I am sure they will all love it. All your hard work was certainly worth it, looks fantastic.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along, sorry it has taken me so long to leave a comment, I have been away on holidays.

    ReplyDelete