Saturday, August 11, 2012

Baby Shower Invitation / Baby Card: Sleeping Baby with Sleeve Cover

Hi Again!  Yes, I made another Baby Shower Invitation option for my husband's co-workder.  This one has an outer sleeve cover and it is inspired by Stampin' Up Catalog order page (I think???).

Inside the Sleeve Cover 

Out of the Sleeve cover 

KMC's Recipe:

- Cricut Cartridge:  Baby Steps
- Card Stock:  Recollection (Pink, Light Pink, Cream, Yellow, Light Blue, Brown, Craft) 
- Punch:  Martha Stewart
- Embellishment:  I-Rock (Clear Rhinestone), Ashland Decorative Filler (Pink, Blue) 
- Ribbon:  Offray - 1/4" Wide (Pink) 

"That's All Folks!"  Ta Ta for Now!  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC. 


1 comment:

  1. I love the invitation they are super cute, I'm sure your husbands Co worker will love them
    Carina

    ReplyDelete