Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Baby Card - Welcome New Baby

Happy Holidays!!  Can't believe it is almost Christmas and I still haven't finish my Christmas Cards!  It will be a very busy for next couple weeks.  I need to make about 100 treat bags and about 50ish Christmas Cards by the end of next week or by next the following Monday (the latest).  Yikes!  To many things to do but so little time.

Anyway, I made a Baby Card this evening.  It is a request from my husband to his co-worker who will be having her baby next month.  The mother to be doesn't know the sex of the baby so I don't want to use too many blue or pink.  Try to use as much neutral colors like green or yellow.  I hope she will like this card.


KMC's Recipe: 

- Size:  9"x12"
- Cricut Cartridge:  Baby Steps and Tie The Knot 
- Card Stock:  Recollection (Yellow, Brown, Blue, Light Blue, White, Green, White, Beige), American Traditional Design (Brown)
- Pattern Paper:  American Traditional Design 
- Embellishment:  Big Bling (Clear Rhinestone)
- Ribbon:  Celebrate-It (Brown, 1-1/2" W) 

"That's All Folks!"  Ta Ta for Now!  Stay Tuned for More Crafting with KMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment